Saturday, July 11, 2015

Triangle Trio dies & Perfect Pairing, plus So Striking

Hi there! Welcome back for day two of the July Papertrey Ink countdown.  
I am so excited about today's feature!  Today I bring you a look at one of Dawn McVey's new sets, Perfect Pairing... A versatile new sentiment set with a bold modern look that will really become a classic. The clever phrases cover nearly any occasion you can think of! I've also put to use the new Triangle Trio Die.  Snuck in a bit of the So Striking stamps and pattern paper too.

Check it out...
First up, a fun sheet of pattern paper from the So Striking paper pad as the base.
Next I layered the first of the Triangle Trio die cuts, cut from true black cardstock, shown above.
The largest Triangle Trio die cut was stamped with three of the sentiments included in the Perfect Pairing stamp set and then layered onto the card base with dimensional adhesive. 
I layered the third triangle shape to help emphasize the "Hooray!" Perfect Pairing sentiment. 
The triangles were die cut from aqua mist stripe pattern paper, true black card stock, and a lightning pattern paper sheet from the So Striking pattern paper. Using my paint brush I touched up the lighting paper with a few strokes of silver acrylic paint.
I pulled out my previously released Southwestern Style to create this celebratory little number.  I stamped these trendy border images onto a white card base in a color combo of melon berry, orange zest and soft stone around a Perfect Pairing sentiment
I then carefully stamped the sentiment again onto a Triangle Trio die cut and layered it on the card base. 
Well, that concludes today's look at Perfect PairingTriangle Trio Die, and So Striking. Just remember... all that you have seen today will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning July 15th

Now, be sure to visit Papertrey Ink blog for more details on today's featured new product.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Maile




Surprise Celebrate Cheers! Card
Stamps: Perfect Pairing
Ink: True Black
Cardstock: White and True Black
Pattern Paper: So Striking paper pad
Other: Triangle Trio Die

Hooray! Card
Stamps: Perfect Pairing
Ink: True Black
Cardstock: White and True Black
Pattern Paper: So Striking paper pad
Other: Triangle Trio Die, Silver Acrylic Paint, Paint Brush

Celebrating With You Card
Stamps: Perfect Pairing and Southwestern Style
Ink: Melon Berry, Orange Zest, Soft Stone, and True Black
Cardstock: White
Other: Triangle Trio Die

12 comments:

  1. You have such a great style, I love how you put these papers and sentiments together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so WOW, Maile! I've always LOVED your style of cards and you never cease to inspire me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adding a personal touch to patterned paper is a great idea! Why haven't I thought of that before?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could make cards like you do. There! I said it out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The triangle trio is perfect with the sun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style so much!! You make great design look effortless. And it isn't...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so creative. I love the stuff you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maile Belles,

    You are such a prolific designer....Way to go!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these graphic cards, perfectly balanced!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want the triangle dies after seeing what you do with them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS