Saturday, August 11, 2012

Spider Web Die Trio Day Two

Hey there! Thanks for joining me for day two of the Papertrey Ink August Countdown. I'm back today to bring you more of my new die collection... Spider Web Trio.  Here's what I've got for you today...
Today's card features the largest die cut web, which I die cut from Smokey Shadow pattern paper.  I attached it to a white card base and then trimmed the edges.
Instead of the typical spider, I switched things up a bit and created a bat (using the Halloween Treats & Sweets stamp sets and  Halloween Treats & Sweets die collection) to embellish the center of the web.  I heat embossed the wings using clear embossing powder and attached black brads for the eyes.  Then finished the card off with a sentiment.

Well, that concluded my second look at the Spider Web Die Trio. Just remember... this collection is available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning August 15th. In the mean time, I'd love to know what you think so far, so please feel free to share!

Now, be sure to visit Nichole Heady for peeks at Framed Out #7, Thanks All Ways. Also, Dawn McVey & Melissa Bickford have peeks to share with you of their newest sets for the month.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile




Boo! Card

18 comments:

  1. ВАУ!ОТПАД!ЗДОРОВО!)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this die set and today's card is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, will love these dies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such a cute one Maile. I love the luttle boo! sentimet, so so cuteee! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Love the little pumpkin guy.
    -- Connie C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Spidey die set - I've been wanting one for a long time! Thanks Maile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute spider webs! Love your cards from today and yesterday.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just the cutest thing ever! Love your little pumpkin bat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your webs. This is going to be my second set of yours! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to make cards for. Bravo!

    I'm hoping you also have something new up your sleeve for the Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it, want it, can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ilove your style and the wonderful way you used the spiderwebs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable...now I want this, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is soooo cute! Makes me wish we celebrated Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the patterned web - fun! Rx

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS