Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Anniversary Set: Pretty Peonies

So glad you could join me. Today you are in for a treat! Papertrey ink is unvailing the new anniversary set... Pretty Peonies. This set is stunning! And it's one that has taken a top spot in my favorites list. I can't wait to spend more time exploring this fabulous set. In the mean time, let me show you this set in action...I started today's card by hand stamping a pattern paper using the small and large outlined peonie images, stamped in Summer Sunrise onto Rustic White cardstock. Trimmed the panel slightly smaller than the card base and attached with dimensional adhesive.The coordinating trio of leaves was stamped in New Leaf (before the panel was attached). A sentiment strip was stamped and attached. Then finished the card off with an additional peonie, stamped in Berry Sorbet.

I hope you've enjoyed today's sample of Pretty Peonie. This is truly a gorgeous set, which can be earned with Customer Rewards points and all the details are available on Nichole's blog or the Papertrey Ink website.

Be sure to see what the rest of the Papertrey Ink design team has in-store for you today...

Maile


Happy Birthday To You:

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the card!! The fun colors and the design!!
    Also, I wanted to let you know that I was inspired by your butterfly card that you stamped in a circle design and made a card using butterfly punches and vellum to make it my own!! I posted your card and your blog info on my blog!!
    THANKS and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, Maile. I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every card you make just amazes me. Such incredible talent!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS